Sunday, January 11, 2015

One Week Down, Many to Go!



The winter weather is here and I have to say while it's been very cold, I've managed to get thirteen miles in for these precious babies! With eighty-seven miles to go, I'm feeling very optimistic in hitting the goal of  #100 for babies and hopeful I could possibly double it before the 26th of April. 

Thank you to those who reached out so quickly and donated to our team! We are currently at $295.00. I've reached out to some local businesses hoping to gain some support, but if you known of anyone who would be interested , please let me know. 

Donating. March for babies walk is focused around families. When asking for a donation, the idea is for us to have support starting anywhere from a dollar and up. Any amount helps and I truly mean it! Last year is proof of how smaller donations add up to make big differences.  Our team would NOT have been able to do it without all of my Facebook friends and family! 

I'm hoping my good friend, Lindsey, won't mind me posting this photo of her and the twins. She came up to visit shortly after the twins were born to see them and help us out during my sisters wedding.  It's funny how quickly you forget how small they were and here in this picture they are actually bigger than when they left the hospital around five pounds. They literally were just big enough to cover your chest-with room in between them! 

Look at them now....

I am fully committed to help babies come into the world and be healthy and happy children like ours! I personally have to try and make a difference somewhere in this life and March for Babies is my passion. Aaron and I have been given so much and our family wants to give back-with some help from you :-) if you are still considering here is the link to our page: marchforbabies.org/landcfoulk

THANK YOU!!

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment